Tuesday, December 18, 2018 20:10 GMT
Professor: "God-Like" Google Has Been "Weaponized" For Political Purposes
Cyber security expert warns employees are punishing sites that conflict with their politics.
• Worry over kids' excessive smartphone use is more justified than ever before, top psychologist warns
State News Channel in France Censors Anti-Macron Sign During Live Broadcast
Ludicrously claims doctoring was "human error".
• Yellow vest protests spread to Canada, criticizing illegal immigration, taxes
Video: Unhinged History Teacher Claims PewDiePie is Promoting "Genocide"
Absurdly claims fans who retweet his videos could be sued.
• New York Magazine Laments PewDiePie Appears To Be Too Popular to Ban
Leftists Triggered By Trump 2020 Ad That Asks Americans To Call And Thank POTUS
Video claims Trump has “achieved more during his time in office than any president in history.”
• ‘Junk News’: Russia Report Done By Anti-Conservative Academics
• Steele dossier’s main claims ‘likely false,’ admits journalist who helped launch Russiagate
• “Outraged” Trump Claims 19,000 Missing Strzok Texts Would Have Exposed Mueller Probe “Hoax”
• Actual Witches Are Mad At Trump For Conjuring Their History To Attack Mueller
• Bernie Sanders Accused Of Using Government To Target Company That Ran Political Ad Against Him
Alec Baldwin Claims Trump is Punishment for America’s Racist Past
Alec is in contention for leftist dicklord numero uno.
• Rashida Tlaib Will Wear Palestinian Garb for Congressional Swearing-In
Metropolitan Police Testing Facial-Recognition Technology In Central London
The tests will be held near Soho, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square on Monday and Tuesday.
WA city evicts baby Jesus from public park after ‘handful of complaints’ — but relocation spark dozens more complaints
City officials in Woodland, Washington received a few complaints about a nativity scene that’s decorated a local park for four decades, so they moved it to private property to avoid a conflict.
• Compulsory Indoctrination: In UK Schools, Boys Have Periods Too
• PC Brigade: British Army Ditches ‘Gender Specific’ Titles Like Rifleman
Pope says ‘moral responsibility to welcome, protect, promote, integrate those who knock on our doors’ — from behind his wall!
Pope Francis believes the western world has a “moral responsibility” to roll out the red carpet for those who want to enter any country they wish.