The 'Fear Of Muslims' Conspiracy
Betsy Hart has formulated a catchy and convenient conspiracy theory for why so many people are asking serious questions about what happened on 9/11. We're all scared! Unfortunately, this lethargic leap of logic fails to address the requisition laid forth by Charlie Sheen last week - challenge us on the facts.
Hart was a guest on last week's Hannity and Colmes spot which highlighted Sheen's comments to The Alex Jones Show in which he outlined his serious doubts about the official story of 9/11.
"The threat of Islamic terrorism is so frightening, so unpredictable, so unknowable that in some ways it's easier and more manageable for some folks to think that our government is behind it all," writes Hart in a piece for Scripps Howard News Service.
Well, that explains it all for me! How convenient, now I can restore my unbridled trust in the all-loving government, watch American Idol and go back to sleep!
Perhaps Ms. Hart can explain to us how her theory, as it is presented with no supporting evidence whatsoever, answers the following questions.
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why NORAD completely reversed its standard operating procedure on the day of 9/11?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why three steel buildings, one that was not hit by a plane, collapsed from fire damage for the first and only time in history?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why firefighters and WTC workers reported bombs going off inside the towers?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why several of the named 9/11 hijackers are still alive?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why Pakistan ISI Director General Mahmud Ahmad instructed Ahmad Umar Sheikh to hotwire $100,000 to the alleged 9/11 lead hijacker, Mohammad Atta and why Mahmud Ahmad on the morning of 9/11 was meeting with former clandestine CIA officer and CFR member Rep. Porter Goss and Skull and Bones/CFR member Senator Bob Graham. Does it answer why since September 4th, he had met with top brass at the CIA, the Pentagon and the White House, including Colin Powell, Richard Armitage, Joseph Biden and George Tenet?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why on September 10th 2001 according to Newsweek, "a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly cancelled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why a record number of 'put' options, speculation that the stock of a company will fall, were placed on American and United Airlines in the days preceding September 11th. This despite a September 10th Reuters report stating 'airline stocks set to fly.'
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why a leaked FBI document, 199I WF213589, outlined disgust at a Bush administration directive that succeeded in blocking anti-terrorism investigations related to the bin Laden family and Saudi charities that were front groups for Al-Qaeda?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer why the secret service allowed President Bush to remain in a known and completely unsecured location amongst hundreds of school children when he could have been a target?
- Does fear of Islamic terrorism answer the thousands of other physical, circumstantial and eyewitness evidence that directly contradicts the official fable of 9/11?
Perhaps Ms. Hart can tell us just where all these fearful Islamic terrorists are? Would we have caught some in the net at Guantanamo Bay? Turns out not to be the case, unless you think delivery drivers, chicken farmers, sack makers and taxi drivers are hell-bent on blowing up stuff.
Would we have caught some from Pakistani street gangs rounding up innocent people and selling them to us for $25,000? Turns out not to be the case unless you think that peasants and farmers who don't even know what or where America is hate us enough to carry out mass murder.
Charlie Sheen invited his detractors to challenge him on the facts. Charlie Sheen challenged his detractors to put the time into researching the facts. Betsy Hart's research consisted of reading Popular Mechanic's 9/11 hit piece, which was a straw man set-up that attributed claims to the 9/11 truth movement that were clearly absurd.
Hart's article has already been subject to one retraction, in which she claimed the Alex Jones Show had e mailed her and stated, ""Maybe your (sic) just another media whore that is looking for ways to make herself richer." Nobody associated with Alex Jones or his show ever sent this e mail.
Scripps Howard News Service carries the retraction at the top of the article. Hart's research is so sloppy that she doesn't even know how to find out who is sending her e mails.
"But reality intervenes, and reality is that Muslim terrorists carried out the fateful assaults of 9/11 thank you, Osama Bin Laden, for admitting exactly that," snarls Hart.
Hart's standard for accepting evidence as credible is the fact that it's released by and is approved of by the government. The same government that lied to us about weapons of mass destruction and a war that has killed thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.
The so-called bin Laden confession tape, a tape mysteriously 'discovered' in a house in Jalalabad, a lucky find for a city with a population of 150,000 people, is very believable....if you also believe that Forrest Gump shook hands with President Kennedy. The fat bin Laden lookalike wears a gold ring, forbidden to Islam, and makes statements totally inconsistent with his other public comments.
Bin Laden's first public statements after 9/11 were carried in an interview with the Pakistani based Ummat newspaper.
"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
Does that sound like a confession to you?
Hart's desperation to cling onto her perch on the establishment lackey media peanut gallery is plain to see and she thinks she can do it by upholding with blind obedience the sneering elitist cultural media zeitgeist. However, newspaper readership is plummeting and the mainstream media is dying because it has become synonymous with spin and deception. People are turning to alternative news blogs and websites for the truth.
Hart's fear of Islamic terrorism is only matched by her fear of sinking with the rest of the rats on SSS Lamestream BS - but unlike this vessel Hart's conspiracy theories just don't hold water.
E mail Betsy Hart and politely advise her to brush up on her research techniques. Make sure you make it clear who the e mail is from otherwise you might confuse her! Better yet - make a comment on her blog by clicking here (go to bottom of page).
She claims: "The threat of Islamic
terrorism is so frightening, so
-Well, couldn't the same thing be said (more convincingly)
of her ilk? -that
Or, put another way: Which is scarier?
1. A rogue group of maniac terrorists on the other
side of the globe that
2. A powerful, secretive and utterly corrupt government
right here at home
As ironic as this sounds, I was much, much happier
when I thought that Al Qaeda were behind 9/11. Ms. Hart's theory is
the mirror opposite of the reality. The thought that our governments
are killing us off is much more frightening than to think that terrorists
are responding to our governments' foreign policies with the only means
they have at their disposal - guerrilla warfare. When I believed that
terrorists were responsible, my "world view" made sense. Now,
everything is upside down, and it's difficult to know who to trust.
I am much more frightened now than I was on the day of 9/11, and indeed
the London bombings. Almost every aspect of my life has changed after
learning of the truth of 9/11, and sometimes I wish I didn't know what
I know now. When you learn of something like that, you have no choice
but to face the many other elements that are related to it, such as
the grander agenda of the New World Order, the Illuminati, PNAC, etc.
You can't "unsee" these facts, and you are forever changed.
What ticked me off more than anything is the faux femme intro which is supposed to disarm the reader, or put them in "chuckle" mode before the hitpiece commences.
"There are times when a girl is a little, um, surprised at the overwhelming response she gets."
Give me a break!!! The gal looks so homely she could stop a clock! The femme has been verbally abused by the big Texas radio host! It riles me when feminists use their 'femininity' as a ploy to soften their targets!
Please help our fight against the New World Order by giving a donation. As bandwidth costs increase, the only way we can stay online and expand is with your support. Please consider giving a monthly or one-off donation for whatever you can afford. You can pay securely by either credit card or Paypal. Click here to donate.