When the 9/11 Commission was wrapped
up, the Federal Aviatiation Agency (FAA) was blamed for failing to quickly
relay information of the hijackings to the military.
Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.
These statements confirm Senator Mark Dayton's testimony to the 9/11 Commission that Norad intentionally deceived the Commission.
But what the Washington Post article, and Senator Dayton, fail to mention is that 5 or more war games were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including:
• At least one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes
• At least one "plane into building" exercise
• Injection of false radar "blips" onto the screens of air traffic controllers
• Monitoring of the exercises and the 9/11 events by Vice President Dick Cheney.
Indeed, Secretary of Transportation Norm Minetta testified to the 9/11 Commission that Cheney monitored flight 77 for many miles as it approached the Pentagon, and was in charge of the military's (non) response to flight 77.
So the Washington Post article completely misses the other half of the story: that the dedicated rank-and-file personnel at Norad were misled, intentionally, by the planners of 9/11. Specifically, the good and dedicated lower-level military people were confused by the events of 9/11 because 9/11 occurred at the same time as the multiple war games with their live fly exercises, plane into building scenarios, false radar inserts, and apparent interference by Cheney.
The prevailing spin from the Washington Post article and the related Vanity Fair article is that Norad lie to the Commission simply to cover up its incompetence on 9/11.
But stop and think about it for one minute. Is it more likely that a government agency would lie to an official government commission simply to cover up incompetence? Or to hide classified information regarding 5 military war games occuring that day, and the the interference which those war games caused with FAA and Norad's normal response to hijackings? Remember that this administration routinely lies, and in fact authorized governmental agencies to lie about 9/11.
Reinforcing the argument that Norad lied to cover up the role of the war games and Vice President Cheney in the military stand down on 9/11 are two facts:
• False flag terror attacks almost always take place during governmental exercises, so that resources to carry out the attack can be put in place under cover of the exercise and so that -- if the perpetrators get caught -- they can say "oh, I was just part of the exercise, not the terror attack" (see this book)
• It is beyond the statistical probabilities of coincidence that the 9/11 hijackers got lucky by carrying out the attacks on the same day that 5 major war games (including live fly exercises, plane into building scenarios, false radar injects, and Cheney at the helm) were taking place. As Navy Historian Barbara Honegger has pointed out, either the hijackers had a mole inside the military, or the government itself orchestrated 9/11.
Indeed, Norad has already changed its story numerous times, apparently to address impossibilities with the official story pointed out by 9/11 skeptics.
Therefore, it is obvious that Norad lied for more important reasons that covering up incompetence. Norad lied in a desperate attempt to save the official story from that myth's glaring inconsistencies and, moreover, to cover up treason by certain people within the U.S. government and military.
It is vital that we talk about this half of the story with as many people as possible.
See also this analysis of the new Vanity Fair and Washington Post and Vanity Fair articles, this message from 9/11 researcher Paul Thompson showing that Norad's current "confession" is also incomplete. And as to claims of incompetence in general regarding 9/11, see this.
Please help our fight against the New World Order by giving a donation. As bandwidth costs increase, the only way we can stay online and expand is with your support. Please consider giving a monthly or one-off donation for whatever you can afford. You can pay securely by either credit card or Paypal. Click here to donate.