Wednesday, January 16, 2019 22:16 GMT
Transgender Meme Re-Emerges For Interview With Local News Station
Claims aggressive behavior was “justified” due to “malicious misgendering”.
Refugee Who Fled Islam Posts Bacon Pic, Gets Death Threats
O’Rourke Suggests America Should Ditch the Constitution
Potential presidential candidate makes stunning claim.
Turns On Trump: POTUS "Dead In The Water If He Doesn't Build
The Best an Incel Can Get
War on masculinity goes into high gear.
Former top FBI lawyer James Baker subject of criminal media leak probe, transcript reveals
The former top lawyer at the FBI has been under federal investigation for leaking to the media, a letter from House Republicans revealed Tuesday.
• Days After Comey Firing, FBI Wanted To ‘Re-Engage’ Dossier Author Christopher Steele
• AG Nominee Promises to Look Into Whether a Counter Intelligence Probe Was Improperly Opened Against Trump
EU’s Tusk suggests the UK should cancel Brexit after historic defeat for Theresa May
“If a deal is impossible, and no one wants no deal, then who will finally have the courage to say what the only positive solution is?”
• Nigel Farage predicts new Brexit referendum would be won by even bigger ‘LEAVE’ vote
Freshman Democrats Turn on Pelosi Over Border Wall, Seek Deal with Trump
Many Democrats–particularly the newly elected freshmen–want to negotiate with Trump.
• After Puerto Rico junket, Dem House to break for 11 days
ThinkProgress Editor Slams Conservatives For Celebrating Woman Shooting Armed Mugger
In Ford’s dream world, Laavion should have gotten another slap on the wrist and be let back out on the streets.
• 2020 Dem candidate Julian Castro proposes releasing illegals into America with ankle monitors
• Eric Holder: Citizenship Question On Census ‘Threatens American Democracy’
Sackler Family Boasted In ’90s That Oxycontin ‘Prescription Blizzard’ Would Be ‘Deep, Dense & White’
There’s no question it’s very “white.”
• Dem Rep blames Kavanaugh for increase in sexual abuse accusations
Majority Of Americans Support Raising Top Tax Rate To 70%
A sizable majority of registered voters, 59%, supports the idea.
• Wall Street Is Convinced A Recession Is Imminent… But Doesn’t Want To Admit It
• Global Debt Surpasses 244 Trillion Dollars As “Nearly Half The World Lives On Less Than $5.50 A Day”
Report: Facebook’s New Rules Ban Employees From Changing Colleagues’ Minds
Facebook is creating new rules limiting an employee’s ability to change colleagues’ minds about politics and religion, Business Insider reported Tuesday, citing internal documents reflecting the change.